1. In the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures
2. In the eternal existance of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
4. In the creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inablility to attain divine righteousness.
5. In the Gospel of the Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
6. In the salvation of sinners by Grace, through faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary excluding all human merit.
7. In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the scriptural evidence; namely, speaking in tongues.
9.In the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians, being exercised and practiced as manifest in the early Church.
10. In the Lord's Supper, as a memorial for believers.
11.In the healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine Healing in many aspects as practiced by the early Church.
12. In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
13. In the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
14. In the reality and personality of Satan and demons.
15. In the reality and ministry of holy angels.
16. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
“And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment.” - Mark 12:30 (NKJV)
With one hand toward God and the other toward people, we commit ourselves to be used by God to Rescue, Recover & Restore people who have never experienced the Presence and Power of God and to:
1. Make a God centred church that restores the honour of who He is.
2. Create a church that God wants to attend.
3. See God’s Presence and Power manifested in every believer, from the youngest to the oldest in the church, and out of this will flow salvation, healing and deliverance.
4. Provide a place where the Word of God is not only believed, but lived out through faith in an uncompromised manner.
5. Empower the body of Christ to do the work of the ministry as they yield themselves to the Spirit of God and allow His Presence and Power to flow through them to touch lives.
6. Carry salvation and revival to the Nations because every person deserves to experience the Presence and Power of God.
7. Co-work with God in Assiniboia to the point where his presence and power becomes so strong that it will become impossible to get to hell from this community and area.